- Sound absorber class A according to DIN EN ISO 11654
- Fire protection class B1 according to DIN 4102
- Acoustic material Öko-TEX®100 certified, 100% recyclable
- Brilliant textile print can be exchanged quickly and easily
- Structure depth 55 mm
- Motif: "Green Marble"
- Digital textile printing environmentally friendly with water-based inks
- For wall mounting incl. wall brackets (without screws)
- Assembly and shipping: Round acoustic pictures are shipped fully assembled up to Ø 150 cm
- Select format or request an individual desired format
- RAL powder coating possible
The round acoustic pictures consist of a noble aluminum frame and are characterized by their simple, elegant shape. The motif is placed in the foreground by the frameless design. The aluminum frames have an overall depth of 55 mm and can be colored in any RAL color. The manufacturer's label is also important. The aluminum profile of the round acoustic screens is anodized and therefore easy to care for and maintenance-free.
The coating of the round acoustic picture frames: A protective layer, anodized, is formed by converting the top metal layer into an oxide / hydroxide, this prevents corrosion.
The sublimation printing is allergy-friendly, free from outgassing active ingredients or flying fibers and contains no chemical binding agents. The textile print is wrinkle-free and is characterized by brilliant colors and high-resolution print quality and can be replaced quickly and easily. It is printed with environmentally friendly, water-based ink and has been awarded the Öko-TEX®100 certificate. Fire protection class B1 according to DIN 4102.
That too sound absorbing material is environmentally friendly and has been awarded the Öko-TEX®100 certificate. It is allergy-friendly, free from outgassing active ingredients or flying fibers and contains no chemical binders. Depending on the desired product and degree of absorption, it is used in different strengths and has a high sound-absorbing effect, sound absorber class A according to DIN EN ISO 11654.
Round acoustic images - The ideal room acoustics are given as soon as the listener can easily understand every word. Optimal acoustics also promotes concentration, increases productivity, beautifies the room with selected motifs and reduces stress. Noise, on the other hand, impairs health and well-being. The multitude of different terms such as sound-absorbing images or noise-reducing images have one thing in common, they promote and make collaboration between employees easier and more effective. The round design is exclusive, elegant and modern!
acoustic images with own motif
Runde Akustikbilder mit eigenem Motiv
Kein eigenes Motiv vorhanden?
Stöbern Sie gerne in unseren Bildkatalogen.
- Material: Öko-TEX®100 certified
- Allergy sufferers friendly
- Hautfreundlich und frei von ausgasenden Wirkstoffen
- Ohne chemische Bindemittel
- Keine fliegenden Fasern
- B1 fire protection class
- Entwicklung & Herstellung in Deutschland
- 100% Recyclebar
- High-quality anodized or powder-coated aluminum profile
- Different colors, some with special effects possible
- Elegant frameless design
- Easy to clean
- Certified manufacturing in Europe
- 100% recyclable
- Durable, robust and versatile
- Brillanter, hochauflösender Druck auf wasserbasierenden Farben
- Einfach werkzeugfrei austauschen
- Waschbar und trocknergeeignet gemäß Pflegeanleitung
- Traumhaftes Oberflächenmaterial und Haptik
- High-quality textile prints with Öko-TEX®100 certificate
- Luftfeuchtigkeit und Temperaturen zwischen 10°bis 60°C sind möglich
- Umweltfreundliche Herstellung und in Deutschland zertifizierte Materialien
- Schwer entflammbar- zertifiziert
Weshalb hallt es in den Räumlichkeiten eigentlich?
The cause of poor room acoustics lies in smooth surfaces: sound waves, such as those from speaking, working, walking and other ambient noises, are reflected by these so-called reverberant surfaces. The more there are, the stronger it reverberates. Are there large window fronts, glass walls, wooden and stone floors, smooth walls, ceilings or tabletops in your rooms? Stand in the middle of the room and clap your hands. What you hear after clapping is called reverberation time. And the longer this is, the more unpleasant it is for our ears, because the sound passes by them several times from different directions.
Hier sieht man sehr schön, wie der entstehende Schall immer wieder von glatten Oberflächen reflektiert wird und dadurch das Gespräch der beiden Personen stört.
Durch entsprechende Akustikbilder (Absorber) wird der Schall absorbiert und stört die Konversation im Raum nicht mehr. Mithilfe unserem Akustikrechners können wir Ihnen individuell für Ihre Räume die notwendigen Akustikbilder errechnen.