- Sound absorber class A according to DIN EN ISO 11654 with a depth of 44 mm
- Fire protection class B1 according to DIN 4102
- Acoustic material Öko-TEX®100 certified, 100% recyclable
- Acoustic image with brilliant textile print can be quickly and easily exchanged
- Structure depth of the acoustic images 27 mm or 44 mm
- Motif: "Architecture"
- Digital textile printing environmentally friendly with water-based inks
- For wall mounting incl. wall brackets (without screws)
- Assembly and shipping: Acoustic images are shipped fully assembled
- Select format or request an individual desired format
- RAL powder coating possible
The acoustic pictures consist of a noble aluminum frame and are characterized by their simple, elegant form. The motif is placed in the foreground by the frameless design. The aluminum frames are available in different construction depths depending on the product and degree of absorption. The aluminum frames can be colored in any RAL tone, the manufacturer's label is also important. The aluminum profile is anodized and therefore easy to care for and maintenance-free.
The coating of the acoustic picture frames: A protective layer, anodized, is formed by converting the top metal layer into an oxide / hydroxide, this prevents corrosion.
Sublimation printing is allergy-friendly, free from outgassing active ingredients or flying fibers and contains no chemical binders. The textile print is wrinkle-free and is characterized by brilliant colors and high-resolution print quality and can be replaced quickly and easily. It is printed with environmentally friendly, water-based ink and has been awarded the Öko-TEX®100 certificate. Fire protection class B1 according to DIN 4102.
The sound absorbing material is also environmentally friendly and has been awarded the Öko-TEX®100 certificate. It is allergy-friendly, free from outgassing active ingredients or flying fibers and contains no chemical binders. Depending on the desired product and degree of absorption, it is used in different strengths and has a high sound-absorbing effect, sound absorber class A according to DIN EN ISO 11654.
Acoustic images - The ideal room acoustics are given as soon as the listener can understand every word effortlessly. Optimal acoustics also promotes concentration, increases productivity, beautifies the room with selected motifs and reduces stress. Noise, on the other hand, impairs health and well-being. The multitude of different terms such as sound-absorbing images or noise-reducing images have one thing in common, they promote and make collaboration between employees easier and more effective.
acoustic images with own motif
Runde Akustikbilder mit eigenem Motiv
Kein eigenes Motiv vorhanden?
Stöbern Sie gerne in unseren Bildkatalogen.
- Material: Öko-TEX®100 certified
- Allergy sufferers friendly
- Hautfreundlich und frei von ausgasenden Wirkstoffen
- Ohne chemische Bindemittel
- Keine fliegenden Fasern
- B1 fire protection class
- Entwicklung & Herstellung in Deutschland
- 100% Recyclebar
- High-quality anodized or powder-coated aluminum profile
- Different colors, some with special effects possible
- Elegant frameless design
- Easy to clean
- Certified manufacturing in Europe
- 100% recyclable
- Durable, robust and versatile
- Brillanter, hochauflösender Druck auf wasserbasierenden Farben
- Einfach werkzeugfrei austauschen
- Waschbar und trocknergeeignet gemäß Pflegeanleitung
- Traumhaftes Oberflächenmaterial und Haptik
- High-quality textile prints with Öko-TEX®100 certificate
- Luftfeuchtigkeit und Temperaturen zwischen 10°bis 60°C sind möglich
- Umweltfreundliche Herstellung und in Deutschland zertifizierte Materialien
- Schwer entflammbar- zertifiziert
Weshalb hallt es in den Räumlichkeiten eigentlich?
The cause of poor room acoustics lies in smooth surfaces: sound waves, such as those from speaking, working, walking and other ambient noises, are reflected by these so-called reverberant surfaces. The more there are, the stronger it reverberates. Are there large window fronts, glass walls, wooden and stone floors, smooth walls, ceilings or tabletops in your rooms? Stand in the middle of the room and clap your hands. What you hear after clapping is called reverberation time. And the longer this is, the more unpleasant it is for our ears, because the sound passes by them several times from different directions.
Hier sieht man sehr schön, wie der entstehende Schall immer wieder von glatten Oberflächen reflektiert wird und dadurch das Gespräch der beiden Personen stört.
Durch entsprechende Akustikbilder (Absorber) wird der Schall absorbiert und stört die Konversation im Raum nicht mehr. Mithilfe unserem Akustikrechners können wir Ihnen individuell für Ihre Räume die notwendigen Akustikbilder errechnen.